FREE: Check your computer's security level
| You can assess your computer's security level FREE OF CHARGE with the Télébec Security Monitor.
The Security Monitor will do a full analysis of your computer and display online a report on potential problems and how to solve them.
Tips and advices
on Web security
Online Virus Scanner
- Check the system requirements below before beginning the analysis.
- Cick on « Download the Security Monitor ».
- A window will open, click on “save” and save the ZIP file on your computer in a directory where you can find it after.
- Go to the directory you have chosen at step 3 and click on the ZIP document.
- Double-click on the executable file « .exe ».
- When the Security Monitor window opens, click on “Start”.
The Security Monitor is a web application that scans your operating system, as well as your web browsing, email and several other applications, to check whether your computer is protected when you are surfing the Web. It then presents a report that will help you solve any problems that have been detected, with advice about security and software updates.
Make sure your computer meets the following system requirements before you launch the Security Monitor :
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- one of the following versions of Windows:
- XP SP2 and SP3
- Vista 32 bits (including SP1)
- Vista 64 bits (with a 32-bit browser)
- 2000 SP4
Télébec, Limited Partnership is not responsible for any damage that might be caused to your computer (including software and data) following use of Security Monitor. Your computer must meet certain system requirements for installation of the software. Technical support from Télébec, Limited Partnership is limited to the Internet Security Services applications.