Configuring rapid access to your message
This step allows you to configure your voice mailbox which will give you a faster access your voice messages. It includes 3 sub-steps that can be made in whole or in part depending on what you want to keep as service configuration.
We suggest you:
- To enable automatic reading and backup of your messages.
- To remove the header message (name, time and source of the message).
- To skip PIN entry when you access from your home phone.
||Pick up the receiver.|
||Dial *98 (business Centrex subscribers, dial the first 3-digit of your phone number + 1015).|
||When prompted, enter your voice mailbox PIN, followed by #.|
||When you hear the menu, press 4 for Mailbox settings.|
||Press 2 for Handsfree and Time saver options.|
Press 1 for Autoplay setting.
- If Autoplay is not activated, press 1 to activate it and press 1 again to confirm.
- If Autoplay is activated, press * to return to Handsfree and Time saver menu.
||Press 3 for Voicemail preferences options.|
||Press 1 for removing message header and press 1 again to confirm.|
||Press * to return to Handsfree and Time saver menu.|
||Press * to return to Mailbox settings.|
||Press 3 for Security options.|
||Press 3 for Skip PIN and press 1 to activate it.|
Voicemail to E-mail:
Call Management Services are available where technology permits.